About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

January 1, 2005

My First One

Hello my name is Sally or you can call me ColdFroggie. Not sure when I going to write in here but I'll come back when I can or if I need to vent a little. I'll tell you all (if anyone read this) something about me.

I like typing in different colors. I like being different! I hope my daughter likes being different and do what everyone else does. Anyway, I'm 29 years old and married to a great guy. We have one child. She's the love of my life. I would do anything to make her happy!!!! Things I like photography, reading, playing Sims games, crafts and spending time with David and Samantha. I collect frogs, lighthouses and stickers.

I think that's it for now. Short, I know but will write more later!

No comments: