About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

January 25, 2006

I Have A Great Hubby!!


I have a great hubby! I was sitting here watching "The Biggest Loser and thought I can do that. But why don't I?? Then I went and told my hubby I wanted a sports bra and a pair of shorts for my birthday. He asked why? I said that's what I'm going to wear to weigh myself. He said ok and how about if I get you a membership to a gym? I started to cry and said yes please! He told me he will help me in any way he can! I LOVE HIM so much!! So tomorrow I going to be calling some of the gyms close by. I'm so happy right now!!

Anyway, I am proud of one thing though. I had to go to the store tonight. I walked my the chips, cookies and the chocolate and said man that looks good! But I didn't get any of it! Instead I got two yogurt's. I think that's a small start but at least it's a start!

3 comments:

Sassy said...

That's awesome Sally! Good for you!! I'm rooting for you!

Patty said...

Thats great Sally! Small steady steps, here rooting for you hun!

Karen Bodkin said...

YAY Sally! Good for you hunny! You can do this!
Love Karen