About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

March 21, 2006

Snowie Day!





Today is a snowie day! I can't wait for the snow to go away until next year!! I would love to be able to go outside with a jacket or shoes. But I guess I have to wait a little longer!

I was suppose to go downtown today. But the weather sucks! So I'm going to try and go down Friday. I just hope Denny will watch Samantha for me. I think if I ask him he will. He's a great brother in law. Ok, the reason I'm going downtown. Is because I'm going back to school. I'm going down to check out some classes for phototgraphy. I can't wait to see what they have to offer! The cool thing is David & Samantha are behind me on going back to school! Now the only thing is getting down there and checking the place out and seeing how much it's going to cost. But I'll worry about that later.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Our snow is almost gone...just some patches here and there! Thank goodness!