About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

January 19, 2008

Just Because♥♥

Today was a really good day. Even though it was cold out, it was a good day. We went to Golden Corral for lunch and then to the candle store. The store is called Factory Direct Candles, Glassware & Gifts. David said he noticed the candle I have been burning was getting low and he thought I could use some new ones. Wasn't that really sweet of him! Everything I got was less than $19 dollars. I think I got a great deal on everything.




Vanilla (above)
Angel Kisses (above)
Melon (above)
Vanilla Lovers Fudge (above)
Honey Blossom, Caramel Creme, Sweet Honeysuckle (above)


Samantha picked that one

Cinnamon Apple (above)



She also picked this on.

Cinnamon (above)


EverGreen, Sugared Lime, Toffee(above)


David picked those out for himself. The brand is called Simple Path.

He also bought me a coffee from Starbucks. But it's inside Krogers. That I think was a great ideal! Will have to go back again real soon because that is the closes StarBucks to me. :-) See I told you I had a GOOD DAY!


1 comment:

Sassy said...

Wow that's quite an assortment of pretty candles!