About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

January 2, 2008

Should Write More.........

I should come in here and write more. I think if I do, I will feel better about the day and the people around me. And I might also sleep better at night. I feel like when I go to bed at night there are so many and sometimes stupid things going through my head. So I think if I come in here before I go to bed and write what I'm think I might sleep better.

I think the reason I haven't written in here is because I don't want to hear what someone has to say about what I'm writing. But I thought about and I don't care what other people have to say whether it's good or bad. That may seem mean but that's how I feel right now. I don't like the way I feel sometimes and I need to change that first. So I'm going to try and get in here every night to write how my day went good or bad.
I think I'm going to stop for now and write more later on tonight. Have some cleaning to do. Oh what fun.:-)

No comments: