About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

May 8, 2009

It's been to long.....

Since I wrote in here. I have so much on my mind, i thought I would come in here and get some of it out.

Let start with my back hurting. It started Sunday night and it still hurts today. Not sure what I did (wish I did) but I don't. I'm taking pain reliever, using Icy Hot and therma care heat wraps. They all help but only for a little bit. Just want the pain to go away. David and Samantha are taking really good care of me. Today David took the kids to school and went to the store for me. He bought me more heating wraps, a coke and rolo Os (candy) which was really sweet of him.

Now moving on to Family.

David is doing good. Got a tat on his arm. It's a the skull from the Punisher. It just need to be touched up and then it will look awesome. Work is OK he says but wants a better one. Said he hopes next year when they up for a raise they get more money, if not he will look for a new job. Know matter what he does I will be there for him like know he's been there for me.

Samantha is now 10 years old. Can't believe my baby is really not a baby no more. She is growing up so fast. Samantha is in the 4Th grade going in the 5Th next year. The first week of her summer break she will be with her Grandparents in Indiana. I know she will have lots of fun with them. They spoil her big time! LOL which is OK with me and her Dad. Then when she gets back she will have fun doing things with her Girls Club. This summer is going to be fun for her.

Moving on to my Sisters.

Starting with Sue and Denny. For those who don't know Sue is my baby sister. I will do anything for her and I know she will do the same. Well, I happy and mad at her. Weird but true. I'm happy for her because she is moving to a better neighborhood and a better school distract for her kids. Which she has two(Miranda & Tommy). I haven't seen the new place yet but hope to soon. The reason I'm mad is because she wont be just a 5 minute walk away. She'll be a whole 12 minute drive away. I know that's not far but if you were used to walking up there then it is. Well we are hoping this time next year we will be moving to, hopefully some where close by. Love you Sue & Denny!

Now on to Sara. She broke up with a jerk back in January and moved in with our sister (Sue). Her and her daughter Emily did. Well, since she's been living there she's going to get her G.E.D, got her car fixed, seeing a little bit more of her son Daniel (which is story for another time) and is working on getting a job. She is also seeing someone, which I will write about at a different time.

As for me. Besides my back hurting now I'm doing good. I'm thinking of going back to school, looking for a part time job and looking forward to my trip to Wisconsin. I will be up there from August 15Th to August 20Th. I will be up there with some great friends. I know we are going to have a great time.


OK that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: