About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

February 7, 2011

Wish I knew.....

I wish I knew where we should live. Something is telling me we should start a new lives in Wisconsin. Start new jobs and Sammy start a new school without having to wear a uniform. It would be nice. The one thing that will stink beisdes living far from both familys is all the snow they get. BOO on all the snow.....LOL......Can't wait to go up in April. I think all 3 of us being up there will let me know for sure if that's where we should live. I really do think David is going to get along with everyone. I know Sammy will be happy up there. Not sure what my family is going to think if they knew we was still think about moving to Wisconsin, but then again don't care what they think.

Ok not going to think about for now. I just hope we know soon what we are going to do. :-)

1 comment:

David Denewett said...

I think we just have to look for omens and signs to tell us what to do. We'll know if it's the right decision or not. I love you.