About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

April 15, 2011

Going to try harder.

I'm going to try and do thing to make my life better and make thing better for my family. The first thing is I'm going to do is loss weight. Which I working on. I signed up for a web site called http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ (thanks to a good friend Merisa). It's hard to go in every day right now but I know I can do it. I know with the help of David and friends I can do anything. Another thing I need to do and this is going to be even harder to do. Is not get so pissed when I'm driving or when someone else is driving in front or behind me. The littlest thing they do pisses me off. I need to stay calm and not let the little things get to me. That is why this is going to be harder to do than loss weight. On April 20Th around 4:00am we are leaving to go to Bloomer, Wisconsin. We are going to stay with some wonderful people and visit some great friends. Sammy like to call them her "Cheese State friends".....LOL.......David has never been to Wisconsin, so this is going to be a fun trip. I love visiting the cheese state it's quiet up there and when it's a really clear night you can see all the stars. We are going home on Easter. Not sure what we are going to get Sammy yet for Easter, was thinking she might like a necklace and a chocolate bunny. But will see when we go to the store next Friday. OK this is it for now. Let me know what you think.

No comments: