About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

December 24, 2011

Christmas in Bloomer


This will be our first Christmas in Bloomer Wisconsin. So far everything is going well. I'm looking forward to having Christmas tomorrow but I'm going to miss having Christmas at my parents house. I know wants it warms up we are going down for a visit and I hope they come up for a visit.

OK on a happier note. Tomorrow is Christmas and we are spending it with some really sweet people. Wendy, Kevin, Parker, Mc Kinlea and Easton are the sweet people we are staying with until we get are own place. After we open gifts here we are going to the Bloomer town hall to spend sometime with Wendy and Merisa's family. Merisa is Wendy's sister and a wonderful friend to have. She help David big time on getting the job he has now. So far he is really happy there. David works Monday through Thursday 6am to 4:30pm. If he works on a Friday it's overtime. Sammy is in a new school. I know she is happy with not wearing uniforms and is happy with her teachers. She's just not happy with some of the kids in her school. Will post about that later. As for me, well so far I'm happy. I know things will continue to get better for us.
Anyway, back to Christmas. Will post some Christmas pics tomorrow. Think this is it for now. Hope not that long.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

David Denewett said...

I'm glad you are happy and I know things will continue to improve for us. Love you