About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

January 12, 2014

Hope to do this more....but we'll see.

I hope to get in here more and write what I've done that day or over the week~end,  things I would like to try or have tried. I would like to work on my News Years resolutions in here. To make sure I keep on track. There's so many thing I would like to do this year. I hope if I write it in here....I'll do them. I need lots of luck and friends an family helping me out. To make sure I do what's on my list. So here are some of things I hope to do this year. In no particular order.

1. Lose weight.
2. Go to the movie's at least once a month.
3. Do more arts and craft stuff with Sammy.
4. Go on more walks.
5. Do a walk~a~thon.
6. Try 20 new and different recipes.
7. Have a date night with David at least twice a month. 

These are some of the things I hope to do this year. Wish me Luck.     

1 comment:

David Denewett said...

I can help you with the losing weight part. Now we have a membership so we can go anytime we want!