About Me:

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a great friend.

February 27, 2016

new tat plus other stuff

This is mine and Hubby's (David)new tat. Mine is the one with letter D and his is the letter S. We did it in each other's favorite color. Can't wait to take Sammy to get her first tattoo. It will be next year on her 18th birthday, plus graduation present. 

My daughter Sammy is taking a parent and child class in school. One day for that class she had to wear a baby bump to see how it feels to be pregnant. She said she didn't like it at all. So now over the weekend she had to bring a "fake" baby home to take care of. I think she's been doing a really good job so far. It is scary to think if this should ever really happen to her. What would she do? What would do? How would we really feel about her getting pregnant at a young age? Don't get me wrong, I will always love her no matter what but I can't really say what I would do until I'm put into that situation. Back to the fake baby. She named it Ruby Lucy. This baby hasn't left her side since she brought her home. So I think one day, many, many and I do many years from now. She will make a great mom.

Well I have so much on my mind but not wanting to share right now. For some reason can't think straight. So I'll type so more later. Bye for now and thanks for reading. :)

1 comment:

David Denewett said...

Well, I know for certain I will not stick a real grand baby outside or in the freezer. I promise. LOL